This week we were joined by Bryan Jones and Guy Meyer. They are the creators of the fantastic web development app Codekit.
We talked about (roughly in order):
Q & A:
- 23:09 I use Grunt, but I also own a copy of CodeKit (1 & 2). I can never figure out a decent workflow: is there a plan for some Grunt integration in CodeKit?
- 43:07 What are your thoughts on HTML pre-processing languages?
- 49:30 What is your workflow when deploying from local to remote, and how do you handle working with another developer on a WP project, for version control especially again with the DB?
- 56:22 Have you had any success or desire to template in Jade within WordPress?
- 22:05 E4H –
AccessU Summit – A one day conference on May 12th, a full day ONLINE conference about accessibility. Learn all about accessibility with talks like Mobile Accessibility, Accessible Media for the Web, and more! Get your tickets today!
- 41:00 Campaign Monitor – Campaign Monitor makes it easy to attract new subscribers, send them beautiful email newsletters and see stunning reports on the results. We use it for our Shoptalk newsletter. Check out their free eBook available with their top 100 email campaigns, it’s a great dose of inspiration for 2014.
- Bryan on Twitter
- Bryan Jones Website
- Guy on Twitter
- Guy Meyer’s Website
- WP Mentor
- “Gracefully Bowing Out of Giant Conference” – Sarah Parmenter
- Kit Language
- Harken Press