No guests, no drama, no, whatever, other stuff. Just all question on answer action with Chris and Dave. We talk about (roughly in order):
Interested in sponsoring?
- 1:45 Like a unicorn horn through the heart. How to handle a late in the game career change.
- 6:10 More thoughts on when/where to use Class/ID.
- 16:55 How do you learn more about the voodoo that is .htaccess (book)
- 21:50 Why Austin?
- 28:15 Is it possible to use Sass with WordPress even though Sass is Ruby and WordPress is PHP?
- 35:18 Is there a recommended tool for automated style guide creation?
- 41:35 Should you limit yourself in Photoshop according to the abilities of HTML and CSS?
- 48:25 Are there more tools than Firebug for coding in the browser?
- 51:40 I’m in a rut where I read more than I build, and I’m looking to get out of my job and into freelancing, what do I do?
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.