This week is just Dave and Chris answering as many listener questions as possible. That's right, it's RAPIDFIRE time! rat-a-tat-tat. We talk about (roughly in order):
Time tracking and invoicing for professionals. Check out how easy their Mac app is to use.
Interested in sponsoring?
- What do we think of Kirby CMS?
- Do we use Compass too? Are there Compass specific plugins?
- Can you change a Sass variable depending on the media query?
- Is it possible to find unused CSS selectors?
- Do you ever use "inherit" as a value?
- If you use Sass too much, will you forget CSS?
- How do you explain to a client that you don't know how to do something?
- What are the key do's and don'ts for a contract?
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.