Stephanie Rewis is a front end engineer who was a speaker, trainer, and builder all simultaneously for many many years and is now the VP of front end at a not yet launched CRM startup. We talk about (roughly in order):
Time Jump Links
- Navigation in Lists?
- Do you use CSS3 selectors? (not just properties)
- Is inline-block better than floats?
- Concerning animations and techy graphic formats like SVG and Canvas, is the line between developer and designer blurring even more?
- Does the advice for young folks getting into the industry apply to those north of 35?
- Is node or backbone a logical follow up learning choice to HTML/CSS/JS?