- No comments were pulled out of the bag this episode.
Q & A
- 12:12 What in your minds seems the most awesomely efficient and streamlined WordPress dev process for small teams like us?
- 46:45 I was surprised to find that the text-stroke css property is still non-standard. Why has text-stroke not made it into a standard track despite being introduced a decade ago!?
- 56:40 I’m building a website for an event that has around 500 k visitors every year. Every year the site crashes on the first event day, because servers can’t handle 100k visitors a day. Now I’m rebuilding this site on WordPress. Do you have any tips how to handle this kind of traffic?
ShopTalk Show Law Declarations
- There were no laws declared during this episode.
One of the frustrating things about being a developer, is dealing with errors. 😥
- Relying on users to report errors
- Digging thru log files trying to debug issues
- Or a million alerts flooding your inbox ruining your day
Rollbar’s full-stack error monitoring, gives you the context, insights and control you need to find and fix bugs faster. Rollbar works with all major languages & frameworks. It’s easy to install. Start tracking errors in 8 mins.
❤ by engineers at Heroku, Twilio, Kayak, Zendesk, Twitch & more.
Go to rollbar.com/shoptalkshow and get the Bootstrap Plan free for 90 days.