One of the frustrating things about being a developer, is dealing with errors. :cry:
- Relying on users to report errors
- Digging thru log files trying to debug issues
- Or a million alerts flooding your inbox ruining your day
Rollbar's full-stack error monitoring, gives you the context, insights and control you need to find and fix bugs faster. Rollbar works with all major languages & frameworks. It's easy to install. Start tracking errors in 8 mins.
❤ by engineers at Heroku, Twilio, Kayak, Zendesk, Twitch & more.
Go to rollbar.com/shoptalkshow and get the Bootstrap Plan free for 90 days.
Interested in sponsoring?
- 12:12 What in your minds seems the most awesomely efficient and streamlined Wordpress dev process for small teams like us?
- 46:45 I was surprised to find that the text-stroke css property is still non-standard. Why has text-stroke not made it into a standard track despite being introduced a decade ago!?
- 56:40 I'm building a website for an event that has around 500 k visitors every year. Every year the site crashes on the first event day, because servers can't handle 100k visitors a day. Now I'm rebuilding this site on WordPress. Do you have any tips how to handle this kind of traffic?
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.