This week we were joined by Niki Brown and Liz Andrade, both independent web designers and developers who together form the Pagebreak Podcast. That’s right, another #CROSSOVER! We talk about (roughly in order): News’n'Links
* In true crossover style, we discuss the article Becoming Better Communicators. Q & A
- When you build a site with WordPress, do you start with a starter theme? (_s, Bones, Roots, HTML5 Reset)
- When to use
- What’s all the fuss about grid systems?
- Is “the age of the developer” gone?
- How do you handle CSS3 features that aren’t supported by IE. Specifically, flexbox.
Is using HTML5 sturctural elements bad? Sponsors
lynda.com – Over 77,000 videos teaching not just the web, but photography, business, 3D, and more. Use our link for a free week. More Niki
@nikibrown More Liz