This week we were joined by Niki Brown and Liz Andrade, both independent web designers and developers who together form the Pagebreak Podcast. That’s right, another #CROSSOVER! We talk about (roughly in order):
- In true crossover style, we discuss the article Becoming Better Communicators.
Q & A
- When you build a site with WordPress, do you start with a starter theme? (_s, Bones, Roots, HTML5 Reset)
- When to use
- What’s all the fuss about grid systems?
- Is “the age of the developer” gone?
- How do you handle CSS3 features that aren’t supported by IE. Specifically, flexbox.
- Is using HTML5 sturctural elements bad?
- Environments for Humans – Both Chris and Dave will be at the exellent In Control Conference in Orlando this February. Use coupon SHOPTALK for $100 off.
- Lynda.com – Over 77,000 videos teaching not just the web, but photography, business, 3D, and more. Use our link for a free week.