More big, bad, question on answer action. We talk about (roughly in order):
Time Jump Links
- Ajax pagination, WordPress, and SEO
- Developers who insist on screwing up semantic markup
- Resources for getting started with Git (roundup by Brad Frost)
- Comparing/Confusing Git and FTP
- Responsive images, the <noscript> tag, and picking a solution
- Finding, removing, and dealing with unused styles in CSS
- Using Google Analytics as a tool in project upkeep
- Is there a way to do
overflow-x: hiddenin browsers that don't support it?
- Email. Does it suck? Why are there no alternatives?
- CSS image replacement. Why can't we just chuck an <img> in a <h1> tag and call it a day? Is that just as good for search engines?