Some of the ways:
- Use the settings built into native blocks already, like changing colors or using columns.
- Add a class manually to a block, or use a block variation, that has custom CSS you put in your site’s stylesheet.
- Edit the block as HTML and add inline styles. But be careful not to do anything too weird. A
<span>is OK but most other elements aren’t.
- Use Dave’s ancient Better Art Direction plugin.
- Use the Blocks CSS plugin.
- Drop in an HTML block with a
<style>tag, like Geoff suggests.
- Build your own custom blocks.
- Make a whole post template that is styled uniquely.
Don’t do it — it doesn’t usually age well. Buttttt it’s fun so…