Dave and Chris answer your questions about how to get code consistency at work, advice on writing testable code, a new intrinsic size attribute, WooCommerce custom site building, and some thoughts on a low code world.
WooCommerce is WordPress plugin that brings eCommerce to your WordPress sites. It's unique in its customizability and flexability. You can use it to sell physical products, digital downloads, memberships, services, and tickets, plus offer customers lots of different ways to pay, including things like Apple Pay and Bitcoin powered by Stripe.
Interested in sponsoring?
- 1:00 What would you suggest is the best way to approach someone about code consistency?
- 15:00 Any advice on how to write testable code?
- 29:40 New intrinsic size attribute
- 32:20 Sponsored by WooCommerce: How to build a custom bespoke site with WooCommerce?
- 41:20 I love the company I work for, but as a developer, I couldn’t imagine a scenario where I’d want to code less. Do either of you have any insight into the Low Code world?
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.