Gerry McGovern is our guest this week to talk about listening to your customers, what big companies do right and wrong, how to avoid living in the past, and consulting Chris on how a new feature for CodePen could be developed.
Stop guessing why bugs happen. LogRocket lets you replay what users do on your site, helping you reproduce bugs and fix issues faster.
What else can you do with LogRocket?
• Session replay - see a pixel-perfect replay of what the user saw.
• Redux - inspect actions and state at any point in time
• Network activity - view every network request and response
Jetpack is a WordPress plugin that combines all sorts of powerful functionality into a single plugin. Here's a handful of things it can do:
- Secure and back up your site.
- Connect your social media accounts for easy publishing after posting.
- Enable Markdown and editing enhancements.
- Increase performance though CDN-hosted and responsive images and video.
Interested in sponsoring?
- 1:00 Guest introduction
- 4:30 Listening and taking care of your potential clients.
- 7:00 The new billboard is the current customer.
- 12:30 The big companies are doing great at customer service.
- 16:10 Sponsored by Logrocket
- 17:40 How do you build trust in your company with your customers?
- 23:30 Living in the past because of fear.
- 25:50 Using the wrong customer insight when making decisions.
- 31:20 Recommendations for data sources
- 39:20 The worst way to design digital is 5 smart people in a room drinking lattes.
- 42:20 Sponsored by Jetpack
- 43:50 Mouth blogging a possible CodePen feature
- 49:20 As a product gets older, does it get easier or harder to use?
- 52:00 Is your gut ever right about what customers might want?
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.