We're testing out a new episode with a couple of guests from CrossBrowserTesting who are here to help us understand what kinds of tests we should be running, automated versus manual testing, who should be testing, and how much testing of your website is really necessary?
Operating a site without FullStory is like running a brick-and-mortar shop with the lights off, according to FullStory customer Betabrand. Placing one tiny snippet on your site unlocks powerful customer experience data capture, pixel-perfect session playback, conversion funnels, and more.
With all this data, FullStory can intelligently bubble up frustrated users and customers, sticking points in your site flow, script errors, and everything else your team needs to improve your site. All in an intuitive interface that lets everyone help build a better online experience.
Pricing starts at $0. (That's free!) Don't you want the FullStory?
Interested in sponsoring?
- 4:45 What are the different types of testing you can do for websites?
- 8:55 What's selenium?
- 14:00 Real world testing vs automated testing.
- 19:30 When should we be testing?
- 21:30 What's an introduction to testing?
- 24:40 How do I run selenium tests in multiple browsers?
- 31:30 What success stories from testing do we have?
- 46:10 Does implementing a test suite slow down development? What is a testing workflow like?
- 52:00 What if you don't have nachos for breakfast, do you still need testing?
- 55:30 Are web driver scripts powering Russian botnets?
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.