We're RAPIDFire'ing for the final time (or are we?) covering questions about integrating React or Angular into a website, being a good mentor, best practices for managing images, the JAM stack, and more!
The Team itself has all the PRO features on CodePen. That means the Team can do things like upload Assets, use views like Collab, Professor, Presentation, and Live View, and apply custom CSS to Posts, Profiles, and Embeds.
Beyond that, all members of the Team also become PRO. Even when they aren't using CodePen in the Team Context.
Interested in sponsoring?
- 5:20 I was wondering if you have done any discussions with developers who have integrated pieces of React or Angular into a website and if that's even a good idea?
- 12:39 Chris gets CSS advice from Dave.
- 25:50 How can I be a good mentor to a new fresh from college grad?
- 36:50 What is the best method of managing images on the web in 2017 in term of web performance and reducing http resources request?
- 51:50 If you don't have express at the root, how do you deal with the URL's?
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.