We're back for another RAPIDFire episode answering your questions - but first a quick #davegoeswindows update. Then we dive into questions about improving WordPress' default search, marketing a CMS, adding team members, using @supports with Flexbox, securing a site with nginx, server-side rendered JS apps, and finally some recommendations on conferences to attend.
Interested in sponsoring?
- 6:40 You mentioned in a talk at WordCamp Miami that the default WordPress search is bad. How can we improve it?
- 15:15 Say you have built a CMS. Say you thought it was perhaps the best CMS for developers out there. What would you do with it?
- 23:14 What tools/tips do you have for moving from a solo show to a team environment?
- 32:01 Audio comment contributing to the conversation from episode 253 about using @supports with flexbox.
- 40:30 Am I missing something or is there simply no way to fully secure a site on a shared host running nginx?
- 56:00 There seem to be so many well organized conferences, so any help you two could provide in narrowing them down would be super helpful.
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.