This week we talked with Rachel Nabors and Dan Wilson about the web animations API. How does it work alongside or replace other animation frameworks like Greensock. Listen and get excited about web animations!
- ShopTalk Show with Rachel Nabors
- Rachel Nabors on CodePen
- Rachel Nabors on Twitter
- Daniel Wilson on CodPen
- Dan Wilson on Twitter
- Dan Wilson on GitHub
- Dan Wilson’s Projects
- Dan Wilson’s Intro to Animations
- Are We Animated Yet?
- Web Animation Weekly
- Alice in Videoland
- Dan’s Web Animations API Tutorials
- Smashing Conf
- Clarity Conf
- Mozilla Developer Network
- Path to Palindromes – iPhone, Android, Windows 8.1
Get the big picture and the fine details on all things web-related at Fluent: programming, design, and making the web great. You’ll find:
- 2-day intensive training courses on React, Node, and CSS Layout, and more.
- Great keynotes
- Incredible networking opportunities
If you work on the web, you’ll want to be at Fluent. Happening March 7–10 in San Francisco. Shoptalk listeners: use code SHOPTALKS when you register and save 30%.