This week we're joined by Wes Bos, author and web developer.
Braintree is an easy way to accept multiple payment types with one integration. Quick, knowledgeable developer support if you have any questions. Start accepting Apple Pay, PayPal, Bitcoin, Venmo, cards, and whatever’s next — all with a single integration.
With the Braintree v dot zero SDK — one small snippet of code, and you're all set up in less than 10 minutes. To learn more, and for your first $50,000 in transactions fee-free, click here.
Interested in sponsoring?
- 19:15 What are your favourite coding application theme & coding font to work with? Its early days, and I have just made the switch from Coda to Sublime.
- 29:10 I’m trying to make my workflow as modern and as sensible as possible to save me time and hassle. Using the command line is something I often hear recommended, but I’m finding it hard to find much about using it on a PC. Is this something that people do?
- 40:00 I'm wondering if creative satisfaction is more valuable than money.
- 48:20 I just discovered that Node IDEs exist, which seems a little unnecessary to me since text editors like Sublime seem to do the trick. Is it even worth looking into?
- 51:50 I’m losing a ton of sleep over the idea of making a website that makes it easier to buy assault rifle parts. How should I handle this when politically my co-workers are on the other side of the issue?
- 1:04:53 Is there approach you would suggest or any books that you would recommend on problem solving or any bogs to help me please?
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.