- Over 2,000 courses, with new courses added daily
- One low monthly price of $25/month provides access to the entire course library
- Over 2 million active members, and over 500k fans on facebook
- HTML/CSS/JS - WordPress/Joomla - UX - Adobe - Objective-C/PHP - Photography/Time Management/Negotiation
- Searchable transcripts / Playlists / Bookmarks
- Get a free 7-day trial at lynda.com/shoptalk
- Speakers include Rebecca Murphey, Ben Alman, Estelle Weyl, Tim Anglade, Val Head, Scott González, & many more.
- Use SHOPTALK for 20% off any ticket.
Interested in sponsoring?
- 10:42 Responsive Web Design: Relying Too Much On Screen Size by LukeW
- Rebuttal by Ethan Marcotte: RESPONSIVE DESIGN, SCREENS, AND SHEARING LAYERS
- PPK: Of viewports and screens, input modes and event handlers
- Counter Rebuttal: On Using Browser Viewports to Understand Screens
- 14:35 "Offline first is the new Progressive Enhancement" - Zeldman
- 19:00 I'm in the process of building my first real web app. I've been researching the best way to handle authentication and some have suggested to use pre-written scripts, while others have suggested using a framework. What should I do?
noscripttag solve this problem? What is your view on this?
- 45:52 Everything I know I have learned from "just building websites" but with that style of learning, comes an urgency which often makes me feel like I may not have picked up on some of the finer points. Do you have any advice?
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.