This week we were joined by Scott Jehl, a progressive enhancer at Filament Group.
- Over 2,000 courses, with new courses added daily
- One low monthly price of $25/month provides access to the entire course library
- Over 2 million active members, and over 500k fans on facebook
- HTML/CSS/JS - WordPress/Joomla - UX - Adobe - Objective-C/PHP - Photography/Time Management/Negotiation
- Searchable transcripts / Playlists / Bookmarks
November 4-6 in Providence, RI. A fantastic 2 day, single track conference about front end. The theme is "Multi-Device World". Some great workshops:
- Build Responsively by Ben Callahan
- Sass for Beginners by Matt Griffen
- CSS Animation by Val Head
- Responsive Designer Patterns by Brad Frost
- Use the discount code
SHOPTALKfor $100 off your ticket.
Interested in sponsoring?
- 15:48 Godaddy aquired Media Temple
- 24:30 I want to use a 'mobile first' approach, but the client wants to see the desktop version first. How would you solve this little problem?
- 42:58 I manage an established, spaghetti-coded academic department website. A redesign is on its way but the menu is still hover based. I needed a quick, temporary fix.
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.