This week we were joined by Nicolas Gallagher, CSS expert.
- Over 2,000 courses, with new courses added daily
- One low monthly price of $25/month provides access to the entire course library
- Over 2 million active members, and over 500k fans on facebook
- HTML/CSS/JS - WordPress/Joomla - UX - Adobe - Objective-C/PHP - Photography/Time Management/Negotiation
- Searchable transcripts / Playlists / Bookmarks
November 4–6 in Providence, RI. A fantastic 2 day, single track conference about front end. The theme is “Multi-Device World”. Some great workshops:
- Build Responsively by Ben Callahan
- Sass for Beginners by Matt Griffen
- CSS Animation by Val Head
- Responsive Designer Patterns by Brad Frost
- Use the discount code “SHOPTALK” for $100 off your ticket.
Interested in sponsoring?
- 8:29 EFF gets involved in DRM
- 13:40I want an automated way to produce styles guides. How do you produce guides for your clients? Have you been able to automate the process?
- 18:23 Any insight into IE downloading inapplicable stylesheets?
- 35:23 I’m a huge fan of inline blocks. Is there any other reason why the whole world is using floats?
- 41:10 I want to create a blog for myself, to document and share what I learn. Is it crazy NOT to use a CMS?
- 49:23 I’m applying for a dev job with a company and they use LESS. What are the key things I need to bare in mind when changing from Sass to LESS?
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.