Submit a T-Shirt design. If approved, and you sell at least 25 shirts, it will be printed and shipped. All the hard stuff like taking money, shipping, and returns is taken care of for you.
Interested in sponsoring?
- 1:50 Introducing Pam Selle
- 2:45 Pam's day job: Axis Philly
- 4:00 Girl Develop It
- 8:37 Civic Hacking Video
- 12:58 Recruiters. What on earth do these people do for a living?
- 15:40 Opinions about the use of :hover related to drop down menus
- 22:57 I'm new to hackathons and not super great at code, what should I expect? Can I still get anything out of it or contribute?
- 31:04 Client side templating vs server side templating: what are the differences and benefits?
- 39:17 Resets vs Normalize (and frameworks)
- 47:30 Problems with jQuery on a CDN
- 53:57 Trying to put together a standard HTML/CSS/jQuery Framework - is it OK to mix bits and pieces of different pre-existing frameworks?
- 59:15 "I fixed up my old site (which had tables) with newer code, but my site visitors still see half of the old code. Help!"
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.