Another RAPIDFIRE episode where Dave and Chris answer as many questions as possible. No guests, no news, no drama, just all question on answer action. This time they set a timer so no answer may exceed 3 minutes!
- 5:30 How come two scripts seem to work fine when minified but break when minified and concatenated?
- 9:15 How do you make WordPress load new content with Ajax?
- 13:00 How do you get a spreadsheet into an HTML table? (perhaps)
- 16:51 What code editors do you prefer?
- 20:27 How do you use Google Analytics? Does it play a role in keeping up a website?
- 23:58 Tabs or spaces?
- 27:12 Can you be taken seriously as a 14 year old developer?
- 30:40 Is it risky to hire a 14 year old developer?
- 34:15 What third party ad buying service do you recommend?
- 37:45 What is a good page weight number for a mobile site?
- 41:08 How do you handle CSS3 in oldIE?
- 44:38 How do you handle retina images? (see)
- 48:02 Why do @font-face fonts look too bold?
- 51:40 How do you handle fixed positioning when it is causing cut-off problems?
- Wufoo – The world’s greatest online form builder! Use simple drag and drop form builder to create anything from simple contact forms to super complex multiple page checkout forms. Then put them right on your own site with copy and paste code.
- Environments for Humans – Check out the (online) Responsive Web Design Summit coming April 16-18. Save 20% with discount code SHOPTALK. Dave will be there!