Another RAPIDFIRE episode of ShopTalk! No guests, no #hotdrama, no news, just all steaming hot question on answer action. We talk about (roughly in order):
Interested in sponsoring?
- 2:20 Golden rules for freelancers or sub contractors for protecting themselves.
- 7:58 What to do when your working environment is getting too complicated for you to feel effective.
- 17:08 What happens with ems on retina displays? Do they change? What about rems?
- 27:58 How do you load mobile specific stylesheets in WordPress with wp_enqueue_style()?
- 34:32 Should you use fake data for development in the early days of a web app?
- 39:50 Can you size icon fonts like you might size an image in a flexible design, taking up 100% of the width of a container like an image might?
- 53:18 Is it OK to use Dreamweaver for a code editor?
- 1:01:20 I’m 16 – what should my hourly rate be?
- 1:13:59 Can you convert CSS into SCSS?
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.