Rachel Nabors is back to ease in an update on animation on the web including the web animation API, animation and accessiblity, leaving animation to the last minute on projects, Greensock, and her book "Animation at Work".
Instantly know what's broken and why with Rollbar. Reduce time wasted debugging and automatically capture client and server-side errors. Rollbar detects when code breaks in real-time and provides the full stack trace and diagnostic data to help you defeat impactful errors. by engineers at Heroku, Twilio, Kayak, Zendesk, Twitch & more. Get the Bootstrap Plan free.
Interested in sponsoring?
- 1:10 Introduction of our animated guest.
- 2:10 Animation at Work description
- 7:00 Psychology of color, design, and motion
- 10:20 Accessibility and animation.
- 18:20 Slack group for animation work
- 24:45 Web animation API - what's up with that?
- 39:25 Why do native apps have such an animation advantage to web apps?
- 48:30 Video games animation compared to the web animation API
- 51:00 Do we leave animation to the last minute?
- 54:45 Libraries like Greensock
Be part of the team that builds some of the best websites for the gaming industry