This week it's another RAPIDFIRE!!! Nothing but HOT question & answer action!
The best online learning resource. Check out great courses like: - Excel 2013 - Working with Dates and Times - Lightroom 5 New Features - Intellectual Property Fundamentals Get a free 7 day trial now!
May 5-7 in Austin, Texas: a two day, one-track conference with some of the greatest speakers on the web, including Dave Rupert, Jeremy Keith, Trent Walton, Brad Frost, Josh Clark, and more. Use discount code
SHOPTALKSHOW for $100 off your ticket (group discounts available).
Interested in sponsoring?
- 2:25 I know with the
<picture>tag you have the ability to add various image sizes based on screen size. Will there be something similar for the
- 6:20 Ember JS vs Angular JS: which would you choose?
- 7:46 What are your thoughts on styling scrollbars?
- 12:18 Grunt VS Gulp: Fight!
- 16:15 I'm really only using SCSS, why do I need Grunt or Gulp?
- 20:50 How do you deal with ads, more specifically AdSense, when it comes to responsive design?
- 25:33 How do I import a CSS file into SCSS?
- 29:55 How do I find a web design mentor? Where do mentors go to find people who want to learn?
- 34:40 Is Require JS something worth diving into?
- 39:26 Using
Pto wrap a
- 43:20 I’ve come across a blog post which tells me to basically stop using Grunt and jump over to Gulp, which does a similar thing but better, apparently. Do you two personally change tools often or do you tend to stick with the same one for quite a long time?
- 47:07 What is Socket.io?
- 52:25 What's your favorite open source CMS for large scale sites?
- 54:30 I'm working at a startup, can you share some advice about writing scalable CSS?
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.