- 3:40 “Just Build Websites!” Soundbyte
- 5:30 Breaking Development Conf
- 9:30 Tim’s Drama: Science and responsive images
- 19:15 “The Sidebar In Your Site Is Hot Garbage”
- 24:20 Brad Frost: Mobile Web Problems
Q & A
- 30:52 1. Tim, you’re a husband and father of three, you write books, run and speak at conferences and still have great looking hair. What’s the secret?
- Do you generally favour responsive image techniques that require author ‘intervention’ (e.g. writing or srcset style markup) or set and forget methods such as adaptive-images.com (and why)?
- 41:30 Have you seen any examples of pages using mostly CSS animation to tell a story? Also, for Tim, how do animated infographics fit into a responsive workflow?
- 48:35 Isn’t display: table-cell awesome? Why don’t CSS developers use it more often?
- 56:24 How do you find the people that you want to interview? The reason I ask is because on your site — and most other design sites I’ve found — never talk about or feature any black designers or developer.
- 40:10 Environments For Humans CSS Summit – July 23-25. The best conference for front end designer! Dave will be talking about responsive images! Use “Shoptalk” for 20% off.
- 28:02 TP2WP The quickest and easiest way to move your TypePad or Movable Type blog to WordPress. Use “shoptalk6” for $10 off.
- Tim’s Website
- Tim on Twitter
- 8:32 Tim’s Book: Implementing Responsive Design
- Matt Wilcox’s Adaptive Images
- Sencha IO