This week we were joined by Val Head. Val is a designer and consultant. She co-founded Web Design Day and Refresh Pittsburgh, is the Managing Editor of CreativeJS.com, and just released the CSS Animations Pocket Guide on Five Simple Steps.
We have some sponsor spots open! Get your thing in front of lots of smart, rich people!
We talked about (roughly in order):
Q & A
- 24:35 How do you solve 0 to 480px, then from 481 to 600px and so on in EM-based media queries?
- 32:19 What you think of this Topcoat and Pure? Also, should I write my own CSS using LESS/SASS using the principles of modular CSS/HTML?
- 45:52 Could you talk about the techniques used to produce this new Mac Pro page on apple.com? Is it witchcraft?
- 52:10 How are you supposed to price yourself competitively when there really is no solid standard?
- 41:17 Environments for Humans: CSS Summit Val and Dave speaking at the “big event of the summer”, use SHOPTALK for 20% off!