This week we were joined by Jeff Starr, who has been blogging about the web for longer than either of us. Jeff is a WordPress master, co-author of Digging Into WordPress (with Chris) and author of HTAccess Made Easy. We talk about (roughly in order):
- 9:10 Opera goes WebKit
- 15:30 Speaking Up: Sarah Parmenter & Leslie Jensen Inman
- 15:30 Ladies in Tech
- 17:35 DevTees
Q & A
- 21:44 Getting off EE, and on to ______?
- 27:21 Hiring a new front-end dev, what should I ask? Questions by Darcy Clarke
- 36:15 How do you handle deployment in a git workflow?
- 45:30 Learning via the student/mentor relationship
- 54:00 What up with attribute selectors in CSS?
- 18:35 ShopLocket – the easiest way to sell products professionally online. Embed stores onto your own website. Use our link to get three months with no transaction fees!
- 43:50 Environments for Humans – Check out the (online) Responsive Web Design Summit coming April 16-18. Save 20% with discount code SHOPTALK.