This week we were joined by Christopher Schmitt, Chris Enns (TRIPLE CHRIS SHOW!), and Dave McFarland. These are the fellas behind the new podcast The Non-Breaking Space Show. Watch their site, as we joined them immediately afterward to record an episode of their show (CROSSOVER SHOW!). We talk about (roughly in order)…
- We’ll be at SXSW. Follow @ShopTalkShow, we might have an impromptu meetup or something.
- Nathaniel Higgins had a neat idea for tracking how often your page gets printed.
- Roundtable on our preferred text editors, paid and free.
- How to create a two column layout with a fixed left sidebar and a fluid right side main content area.
- A bookmarklet on removing deprecated attributes, and how to promote yourself without being annoying.
- How to write semantic HTML for a poem.
- Will there be another dotcom bubble?
- What TV shows are we?
- What CMS would we choose if we could only choose one?
- What homepage do we set our browsers to?
A full set of excellent sponsors this week!
- Hover – Use that link and get 10% any order. Hover is the best place to buy domain names.
- LessMoney – A conference in Tampa, FL on June 7th all about making more money.
More about the Non-Breaking Space fellas:
- @teleject / christopherschmitt.com / Environments for Humans
- @iChris / chrisenns.com / SSKTN
- @davemcfarland / sawmac.com