This week we were joined by Jeffrey Way who is a long-time Envato employee, probably most well known to our listeners by being the editor of Nettuts+. Jeffrey hails from the mountain town of Chattanooga, TN, home of the world's fastest internet.
Want to win a copy of the HTML & CSS Book? Just send in an audio question and you'll be qualified to win. We'll pick one winner a week for three weeks.
Interested in sponsoring?
- Quick followup on Performer JS
- Bootstrap, the most popular project on GitHub, goes 2.0
- HTML5 Boilerplate goes 3.0 and removes Respond.js and the build script. And how how we mostly use it by just snagging individual lines from the GitHub repo.
- Pea.rs, a collection of neat a clean mini design patterns with HTML and CSS
- All the drama around -webkit-. Non-webkit browser vendors are thinking about supporting that prefix to more sites work, because of lazy developers not including other prefixes. Most folks are crying out that that's a bad idea, but with different proposed solutions. Working group even considering standardizing around -webkit-. Read: , , , , .
- Will Envato make a marketplace for iOS designs? Already kinda have on Code Canyon.
- Battle of the code editors.
- Should we be able to add class names via CSS?
- How does Jeffrey do it all? Quotes: , 
- How we test on IE: Browserstack, Virtualbox + Multiple Windows VMs, Actual $200 laptop
Check out all jobs over on the Job Board. If you'd like to post a job, you can do that here, and have it mentioned on ShopTalk for a small additional charge.