It's the sexiest CSS alive podcast and we're answering your questions about WordPress' Gutenberg, using video in the background on the web, absolute positioned images vs CSS background images, and getting PSD or AI files for website mockups.
Time Jump Links
- 2:28 Spamming the internet to watch the sports games.
- 4:08 Live coding with Atom and VS Code
- 11:28 The feedback loop is positive and beard upgrades.
- 12:38 Your thoughts on Gutenberg and WordPress?
- 28:08 Has anything changed in the world of video backgrounds? What about on mobile?
- 38:08 Should I use absolute absolute positioned image tags or CSS background attributes to display background images?
- 45:00 I'm trying to "just build websites" but I'm better at code than I am at design. Is there a good place to get website mockups? PSD files or AI files would be fine.