Dave and new dad Chris are here answering your web devlopment questions about PSD to pixels, leveling up on accessibility, gaining access to WordPress theme files, and editorial workflows for web publishing.
Time Jump Links
- 1:15 Chris enters the Dad Zone.
- 2:50 attr() function follow-up.
- 5:20 ems vs px follow-up
- 11:50 Dave keeps blogging weird.
- 12:30 Conference review
- 18:50 Sometimes the designer understands my job as to translate psd to code pixel perfect, some time its resulting in a very bulky code. How you deal with such cases?
- 24:50 I understand accessibility basics - however, I know there is a lot more to accessibility. Is there an accessibility checklist that you guys use?
- 36:34 Follow-up to getting access to WordPress theme files when you don't have FTP access and a discussion on version control.
- 42:50 Have you guys tried out Mavo?
- 50:52 I'm curious about what kinds of editorial workflows you employ at CSS-Tricks and elsewhere?