It's a RAPIDFire episode where we answer your questions like: applications for jobs with abstract questions, Webpack vs Gulp, marking up e-mail addresses, alpha #hex confusion, and we debate CSS preprocessors as only ShopTalk Show can.
Time Jump Links
- 2:50 Do front-end developers really need to be amazing at building abstract algorithms?
- 17:25 Is it worth trying to keep squeezing steps into our current build process or should we be looking at replacing the entire gulp process with something more solid like webpack?
- 25:50 What is the most accessible way for marking up e-mail addresses these days?
- 35:35 Is alpha hex a new thing? It seems to be supported in Chrome 52, but I can't find any more information on it.
- 41:50 Please debate this article: Why I don’t use CSS preprocessors