This week it's another RAPIDFIRE!!! Nothing but HOT question & answer action.
Time Jump Links
- 1:48 I have a question(s) about loading JS files in a WordPress environment. Is there a rule of thumb for when async should be utilized? If I script is loaded in the footer does 'async' not matter as much?
- 7:50 What software do you two use to create your slides for when you do talks at conferences?
- 15:50 I have a question about deciding on a development stack. What are some of your recommendations when making these kinds of decisions?
- 29:12 Why use static site generators? Are there any good tutorials out there for those of us who have never used one before?
- 34:28 Is there a way to make a line of text fill the width of a parent container as if it were justified?
- 38:28 In job advertisements I've been seeing lately, all of the best jobs have Angular JS listed as one of the requirements. I really love creating websites that work everywhere. The idea of using the latest tech at the expense of accessibility, and progressive enhancement doesn't sit well with me. How can I keep my career advancing, while maintaining those core beliefs?
- 43:45 How long does it normally take you guys to build a website from start to finish, for instance microsoft.com or css-tricks.com?