This week it's another RAPIDFIRE!!! Nothing but HOT question & answer action.
Time Jump Links
- 1:47 Could you recommend any good Wordpress plugins to work with for a bilingual support?
- 10:38 Is it possible to have a single page website perform well in terms of SEO?
- 19:03 When starting from scratch on a smaller site I tend to work first on the markup, then once happy I begin the styling. This usually means going through all selectors in the DOM and pasting them into the stylesheet. Have you found a tool to scan a DOM and spit out all the classes (and maybe IDs) for styling with?
- 25:12 How should I handle vertical rhythm?
- 33:18 Have you guys had any luck using MAMP on Mountain Lion?
- 35:07 I'm having problems with version control. Do you have any advice?
- 42:49 When or why it would be better to use @extend in certain instances versus creating a mixin and using @include?
- 49:15 My client expects pixel perfection when translating PSD to website. What do you think is a reasonable level of fidelity to the mockup to expect from a developer?
- 57:51 In responsive web design, what are the advantages and disadvantages of including media queries "inline" in your CSS versus putting them in separate CSS files?